Thursday, April 9, 2009

Super Hero Capes

Do you have a little super hero at your house? We have four and they were always using baby blankets as capes. They didn't say on well or have the right shape. With a few yards of fabric, I have created the perfect solution. Each cape is fully lined and appliqued with their own super hero initial. Capes are $20 each. There are two lengths available. Small is approximately 25 inches and large is approximately 32 inches long. All capes come with a velcro neck closure and each super hero can pick their own applique.

Matching masks are $5





4 comments:

Millie @ The Busy Butlers said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!!! I'm definitely keeping that in mind for those end of the summer birthdays at our house! Keep up the awesome work!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

How far ahead of time should I order one of these capes? My littlest super-hero has a birthday at the end of May.

Mandy said...

My Mom just gave me one that you made for my little boy. He wasn't sure about it at first, but he loves it now. Thank you so much!

Mary said...

Can you make a reversible cape? I would pay for the extra fabric and labor...